Super dog walks

Super dog walks

Had two brilliant days walking Kip, Bow, Spencer and Patch. So nice seeing them having fun in the nice sunshine.
Kip loves chasing sticks he finds for me to throw while bow has a good old sniff in the grass.
Patch loves the long grass jumping up and down then he just lays down in it.. he's so funny! Spencer is always looking for rabbits and stands on his hind legs looking for them.
We saw a big fox today he was beautiful just stopped and looked at us then ran away which made Spenser stand up and cry because it had disappeared as he wanted to chase it!
See what we meet next time on our walk!

6 Comments to Super dog walks:

Dai Merrill on 30 June 2018 21:12
Regular job.

Ed on 10 August 2018 12:28
Wow!

https://www.researchwritingkings.com/review-of-essaypro-com/ on 15 August 2018 10:48
It seemed that Kip, Bow, Spencer and Patch really had a great day. It is so nice to read these kind of posts, I find it really cute and soul uplifting. I would love to walk dogs someday too. I could start from three dogs, just for practice, then I will aim for eight or ten. That would be exhausting, but that would be so much fun being surrounded by many dogs. I would love to do that.

test on 02 October 2018 08:41
test

best resume writer service on 17 October 2018 11:59
Dogs are very super and the style of their walk is also super for the lawn on the show of the dogs where no belt will be on the dog neck. Some dogs can start the jumping on the walking time that will be also very disappeared from the walks.

resume writing services on 25 January 2020 16:49
resume writing services and resume skills maker give a professional look to your resume.