Last Day with Monkey

Last Day with Monkey

Well today was my last day with looking after "monkey" which I have done now for 2 weeks. I will miss my greetings in the morning and evening as he waited for me!
monkey the cat i looked afterPerhaps I will see him again and we can have our cuddles and his tummy tickles on his carpet!

9 Comments to Last Day with Monkey:

Anonyms on 04 July 2018 16:05
Good Post

bestessay com on 12 January 2019 04:03
I am so sure that you will miss looking after this cute little cat. I can see how much this cat will miss you too. Look at how much he clings to you. It seems like he can feel that you will be leaving him soon. Anyway, cats are really one of the sweetest creatures that I have ever known. I do have one before, however, because of some unknown reason, he just left us one day. I must say that I have been attached to that cat too much that I don't want to adopt another cat as of now.

coursework writing service au on 23 April 2019 15:40
Losing pet is one of the most heart-breaking moment in my life because for me animals are also like humans. They eat, they starve, they care, they love, and yes they have emotions. We have a dog at home and he is very lovely and adorable. He play with me every time I am at home and it’s like he is the youngest child as a member of our family. We love him so much that’s why when he died, our hearts are in tremendous ache.

is superiorpapers legit on 05 July 2018 11:56
Aww.He is so cute.Can you please share some of his pictures with us.I am also a cat lover just like you.Waiting for your reply.

ou on 07 January 2019 13:57
ui

assignment writing help on 11 January 2019 09:00
That is so sad to hear, I really hate it every time a pet that is close to my heart dies. It is really hard to accept because it is hard to think that you will never have them again. Just keep strong and I know your pet will also miss you. I already lost maybe two cats and both of them are so close to my heart. My day will not be complete without having a good time with them, and I badly miss them both.

Anonymous on 12 January 2019 03:50

http://bioterra.blogspot.com/2004/09/ on 12 December 2019 08:33
my sister has a dancewear that is full of glitter, it looks cheeky but nice** http://bioterra.blogspot.com/2004/09/

http://terra on 12 December 2019 08:33