lexi

lexi

Poor Lexi who I walk has had an accident and been bitten by another dog and now has stitches! I couldn't walk her for two days but took her out today and she was just fine and loved being walked on her own.
Just hope she gets well soon and it hasn't put her off playing with other dogs because of this...

6 Comments to lexi:

uk best essay on 18 August 2018 16:12
aww this is so depressing. I wish all the health for poor Lexi and hope to see here running and jumping around by her own very soon.keep her in exclusive supervision.

carson city house painter on 13 September 2018 17:17
Awww it is really lovely post. It is really adorable. If you share this post on some best Carson city house painter site, you can get the excellent and interesting response.

papersplanet on 10 June 2019 20:24
Your topic is really awesome and I am learning a lot from your information. I hope to see more posts in the future as well. Thank you so much.

https://www.dogwalkingandpetcareservices.co.uk/blog/2014/03/31/lexi.aspx#comments on 23 June 2019 14:25
Shop BN Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

leather sofa Mississauga on 02 August 2019 12:14
Blogging is all about playing with works, but actually this is not a complete frame. After visiting this link i have realized it is an art which can only be inherited or is in you by birth. a classical piece, which has made me understand the class of playing with alphabets.

Court Marriage in Faisalabad on 01 October 2019 11:46