Well its been quite a while writing a blog i've been so busy with my doggie friends and loving it. I have some new dogs too ..well mostly puppies which is so nice as I see them grow up and they spend lots of time with me so they don't get lonely while there owners are out at work, they also make friends with the other dogs I walk so it gives the some social time and fun times.
The weather is getting better so lets hope we have a great summer !

31 Comments to Been a longtime away....:

ace on 11 April 2018 06:29
nice

resume planet reviews on 14 May 2019 15:46
Just like humans, dogs like the summer season, it is the time when they are allowed to go outside. I even let my dog swim with me. I believe they also deserve to do the things that human usually like every summer. From the foods, place down to the weather, they deserve to experience it. My dog really likes it when summer is really the season. If I will rate how happy my dog is, I think it is 10.

best cafe abu dhabi on 04 September 2020 20:06
LOCAL is an independent life-style concept store that combines a specialty cafe, men's barbershop and an exclusive sneaker & street wear consignment store best cafe abu dhabi

buy essay on 23 April 2018 09:24
There's something different when the kind of circle friends you have are dogs. It gives you something more than happiness. They might be too playful but for me they are my happy pill and stress reliever. So if they make me happy I do the same for them. As a payback, I want them to be spoiled with love, I love satisfying their heart by providing what they need. I am really inspired by the people who have blogs about how their life is with their lovely dogs. So, I look forward for more posts about dogs and pets on you! Thank you so much.

isha prayer time houston on 23 July 2020 14:43
Welcome back your blogs are very easy to read and understand, keep bringing such whenever you get time.

essay writer on 15 January 2019 09:34
It's good to have you back. Can't wait to see your new posts.

things to do on 25 June 2019 07:22
Keep up the good work; I read few posts on this website, including I consider that your blog is fascinating and has sets of the fantastic piece of information. Thanks for your valuable efforts

custom research papers writing service on 06 July 2019 11:20
But now you are back! I am so happy about that, friend!

thegonzotheatre on 22 July 2019 08:42
A trainer is an sincere to goodness admirer of an understudy. I think instructors are the readied for the development and welfare of the general masses as they need to instruct the new age. You have done to make this mind blowing article approximately educators.

liszt-international on 02 October 2019 05:58
I much of the time call at 904-612-5412 to jump on line yard benefits yet this touch is definitely not a legitimate touch. I figure organization of nursery administration has committed a tremendous error with the guide of posting inaccurate contact data on this weblog.

Treatment For Hip Pain on 22 February 2020 09:45
Thanks for the great tutorial. It is nice to go through the process at a high level. Pain Management Institute

Sissy Squat Machine on 19 June 2020 16:41
Sissy Squat Machine;I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

Assignment Help Australia on 17 August 2020 10:37
You might feel like asking, “Can someone help me with my assignment” due to a lack of clear concept. Our assignment helpers are highly experienced and have a vast knowledge. Thus, they can easily prepare a highly informative assignment for you. With their help, you can also clear out all your concepts. Assignment help | Online assignment help | Essay help online

My Assignment Services on 17 August 2020 17:34
Youthful canine darlings can figure out how to sew with this art unit that incorporates venture that looks simply like genuine canine varieties! Two individuals can play waffle together, so have a go with loved ones, and utilise the keys to move waffle and his companion to locate the missing things together.

Dissertation Help on 17 August 2020 17:36
Doggy friend is the top pet store in Singapore giving best food, supplies and toys online for solid and glad life for your adored mates. Our items take a shot at our four legged textured companions as well!.

Assignment Services on 22 August 2020 21:41
Custom Assignment Writing Service from Experts. Our tasks composing administrations are of the most elevated level. We effectively fulfill the quality guidelines of secondary schools.

Animated Video Service on 22 August 2020 21:42
Moderate Video Animation Services. Recruit an independent illustrator master benefits and complete your video activity venture distantly on the web.

coffee wholesalers Dubai on 01 September 2020 11:05
Emirati coffee is a big coffee wholesaler and supplier in UAE provide highest quality speciality coffee beans through direct trade with over 82 coffee producing countries.

Epimedium turkish honey supplier in uae on 01 September 2020 13:44
Monster Rabbit is formulated to increase and enhance physical and mental performance, Monster Rabbit also promotes blood circulation and boost immunity, Monster Rabbit enhance your sexual performance all day.

ikea kitchen Builder saskatoon on 01 September 2020 14:48
Bridge City is a Reputable Cabinetry & Renovations Contractor. We Provide Services in IKEA Kitchen Design and Construction. We are a Quality Renovation Contractor that Renews and Brings Life back to Existing Properties no Matter what kind of Space you are Looking to Renovate: Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Kitchens, or Other Living Spaces. ikea kitchen designer

House foundation repair edmonton on 01 September 2020 16:22
Ramma foundation is a company and a foundation that provide crack repair snow remove and gutter clean service. We are the crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton. We provide services like crack repair, gutter clean services, show removal, in short we are the foundation repair in Edmonton. If you are worried about the cracks on your home do not worry we are here to get it repair. If you are worried about snow on your roof, we can remove it. We are here to clean you gutter. crack repair foundation in Alberta Edmonton

home automation dubai on 04 September 2020 20:13
Electra has been partnered with renowned lighting, ventilation, wiring accessories, home automation dubai and electrical system manufacturers since 1965.

best pizza restaurant in abu dhabi on 06 September 2020 23:16
The food must taste good, giving the pleasure to eat it and must be produced respecting the environment, animal welfare and health The Italian way of eating exalts the genius of a people who pride themselves on artistic self-expression in drawing from the assets of a land that is intricately diverse by nature. Human and natural elements have combined in kitchens over time to engender an astonishing verity of dishes.

Metexteriors on 29 September 2020 13:53
Met Exteriors is always on the forefront of innovation.Natural stone supplier edmonton We love the challenge of creating new and exciting exteriors — both commercial and residential.Natural stone supplier Alberta When you’re looking for an unconventionally exceptional exterior, think Met Exteriors.Artificial stone supplier Alberta

Assignment Help on 05 October 2020 18:15
The individual blog is a continuous online journal or analysis composed by an individual, instead of a partnership or association. A kind of weblog in which posts are composed and distributed by more than one creator.

CouponsGifts on 22 October 2020 13:28
Deliver best online shopping experience in worlds that deals in Laptops,Tablets,Gaming PCs,Cosmetics,LCDs,LEDs,Electronics Accessories,Smart Watches, Makeup products include lipstick, lipliner, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, foundation, blush, highlighter, bronzer, primer and several others. However, the legal definition of cosmetics in most countries is broader. Best Gaming PCs & Accessories in Pakistan. CouponsGifts

Hasten Cleanse on 18 December 2020 13:38
Hasten Cleanse LLC of Houston, Texas, USA produces a powerful product for tank cleaning in the petrochemical sector. We strive to deliver a quality product with professionalism unrivaled in the marketplace. We will do whatever it takes to be your vendor of choice in the hydrocarbon cleanup arena.Storage Tank Cleaning

Hasten Contracting on 18 December 2020 13:57
Hasten Chemical is a team of professionals who work to maximize the bottom line results of its clients. As a wholesaler of chemical products, Hasten provides unconditional commitment to excellence in quality, that will provide consistent results, and make us the partner of choice to help produce and maintain growth of Products and Service Companies.Fly Ash Supplier usa

B&Q Discount Code on 22 January 2021 07:28
This is one of the best websites that I’ve ever come across, all the content displayed is pretty unique and informative and from now onwards I’ll make it a point to go through the website regularly.

Uk Assignment Help on 23 January 2021 19:40
As a distributor of substance items, Hasten gives a genuine obligation to greatness in quality, The individual blog is a persistent online diary or examination made by a person, rather than an organization or affiliation that will give reliable outcomes, and settle on us the accomplice of the decision to help produce.

Cheap Essay on 06 February 2021 21:07
The individual blog is an industrious online journal or assessment made by an individual, as opposed to an association or alliance that will give dependable results. As a distributor of compound items, Hasten gives an unequivocal obligation to greatness in quality, that will give steady outcomes.